1. Brightcecilia Journal is the online journal of the Brightceclia classical music community. It covers music, culture, the arts in general, pop culture and politics/current affairs as they apply to the arts.
2. Brightcecilia Journal welcomes submissions. To submit articles and story pitches:
- post on the forums or
- email the editor at: journaleditor [at] brightcecilia.com
3. When you submit material for publication in Brightcecilia Journal you grant Brightcecilia Journal a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
4. Material submitted to Brightcecilia Journal must be original work and previously unpublished. The author should hold copyright. Sources must be cited and plagiarism avoided. Plagiarism is defined as the “use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one’s own original work.”*
* Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, 1995