Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > The Classical Music Auditorium > The Classical Music Sound Hole

Notices

The Classical Music Sound Hole Classical music discussion on any subject which falls outside the categories below

Marika Bournaki plays Gould's piano

Old 12-07-08, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of
Default Marika Bournaki plays Gould's piano

Name:  gould.JPG
Views: 875
Size:  14.8 KB

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMs0Kc2po9w"]YouTube - Marika Bournaki plays Glenn Gould piano[/ame]
Old 12-07-08, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

That's very scary how he is looking over her shoulder like that. She must have had nerves of steel.
Old 13-07-08, 04:25 AM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

Very nice playing. I think I dedicated a hint of a smile on his face.
Old 13-07-08, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnguy View Post
Very nice playing. I think I dedicated a hint of a smile on his face.
The youtube comments are so MEAN. Musicians can be such bitches.
Old 13-07-08, 11:04 AM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

Actually after seeing your comment here, I browsed over the comments about her and they wern't as harsh as I expected. Some of them were about GG himself.

I don't know many young pianist although I know Yundi Li and Daniel Harding (He's young to me!).
Old 14-07-08, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

Youtube comments on classical performance videos are a total bitchfest. Everyone's a critic, as they say...

We should trawl through them and find the funniest (and cruellest) ones for a thread.
Old 14-07-08, 08:38 PM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestan View Post
Youtube comments on classical performance videos are a total bitchfest. Everyone's a critic, as they say...

We should trawl through them and find the funniest (and cruellest) ones for a thread.
Absolutely brilliant idea. Don't make me start with the Richter trolls.. They are the best.
Old 14-07-08, 10:20 PM
Administrator

* YouTube: Broadcast Your Vitriol *