Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > The Classical Music Studio > Classical Music Composition

Notices

Classical Music Composition Discuss with classical composers: harmony, counterpoint, film scores, notation & sequencing software, copyright, getting published, performed & recorded

Vic's Music Site

Old 19-04-12, 08:20 PM

vicvoss is on a distinguished road
Default Vic's Music Site

New Classical Music: You are invited to visit www.vicvoss.me.uk Vic's Music Site. This holds the full score, mp3, You Tube link, of my latest piece, ANTHEM. Written on the Sibelius6 program. The mp3 uses the Garritan "Personal Orchestra". With a good sound system it's not too bad, but I haven't spent time fussing with the instruments to make-believe there are real musicians. My family tell me it all sounds the same (sigh, you decide). The score can be printed out freely but it has not been proof-read. Parts scores could be produced, but it's only worth it if there's an orchestra looking for a short filler.
The site also holds an earlier piece, Spring Tide, in the same forms.
Also there is a much older string quartet, By the Cliffs. This is a short simple idyll, with old-fashioned harmony and no excitement. I would be very happy to produce Parts for this if a group of musicians were interested.